Spring is upon us and we’re about to enter one of the French Rivera’s most iconic periods: The Cannes International Film Festival 2019. This 72nd edition of the Film Festival is starting on Tuesday the 14th of May until Saturday the 25th of May. This event gathers the most talented actors in the world as well as international jet setters. That’s why, during these two weeks, Cannes turns into a paradise of unmissable parties.
As hospitality and concierge experts, we’ve selected for you the most popular parties that are not to be missed.
PRIVATE PARTIES – By Invitation Only
- Chopard Love Party – Friday, May 17th
- Vanity Fair – Saturday, May 18th
- Fashion For Relief – Sunday, May 19th
- Chopard Trophée – Monday, May 20th
- Chopard Gents Party – Tuesday, May 21st
- amfAR Gala – Thursday, May 23rd
As Cannes turns into THE PLACE TO BE in May, the streets can become packed with people.
To avoid wasting time and to experience the French Riviera’s jet-set lifestyle, use an efficient and thrilling solution for your transportation: a quick helicopter ride.
Indeed, as luxury lifestyle specialists, we can organize all of your transfer needs by helicopter to save you time during your journeys. Let us fly you to or from the airport, near your villa, your favourite restaurant, or to the chic evening parties. You can also add an experience to your stay by requesting a bespoke helicopter tour from us to enjoy a flight above the amazing French Riviera’s landscapes.
Furthermore, if you’re looking for a magical place to stay on the French Riviera, we offer astounding villas, as well as stunning rooms and legendary Suites in some of the World’s best hotels. Of course, we will make sure you enjoy the special treatment that you deserve at the most exclusive locations of the French Riviera.
Hotels to stay during the Cannes Film Festival
We’ve selected three of Cannes’ extraordinary hotels to upgrade your stay at the French Riviera, during the Film Festival :
* Le Carlton: Near the city centre, The Carlton, a historically and world-renowned hotel, has accommodated celebrities throughout the years. Having welcomed and named prestigious suites after Sean Connery, Alain Delon and Charlize Theron, this hotel is not to be missed.
* Le Majestic: Stunning rooms with a view over the mediterranean sea, very friendly staff, and is right next to the beach, this hotel will make you feel at home. It offers spectacularly comfy rooms for you to enjoy your brunch in the sun with the sound of cigales.
* Le FiveSeas: The Five Seas offers large rooms with a contemporary setting. Enjoy a private jacuzzi on your own terrace with a view over the stunning city. What else could you ask for?
Whatever you need, we can help.
Let us take care of your trip to the French Riviera. Experience a relaxing and unique retreat in the most elegant cities of the South of France.
We offer concierge service packages for all your needs (last minute reservations, private party invitations, transfers, villa rental etc.).
One number for all your need. Get in touch with our team!